***We are finally back in the treatment room, with the same high quality skin care services you have come to expect from Viriditas.
We want to keep everyone safe, so the following policies have been adopted to address Covid-19:
There have been lots of changes here due to Covid-19, including reduced staff and reduced hours.
Everyone MUST wear a mask.
- Please call us when you arrive! 401-632-4444
- Our doors are locked at all times to limit the number of people in our reception area at once.
- We have strict sanitation and safety protocols in place including:
- temperature and symptom screening for all staff and guests. Yes, we really do have to ask all those questions about whether you've had contact with someone who is sick, traveled, have a fever, cough, etc
- all bedding including blankets are sent out for professional cleaning after every service
- wraps and head towels are also professionally laundered and sanitized
- all surfaces are wiped down with hospital grade disinfectant after EVERY guest
- all frequently touched surfaces are wiped down after EVERY guest
- sanitation stations are available to all guests and staff
- hand washing or sanitation is required before every service for both guests and staff
- in between EVERY treatment, a hospital grade disinfectant is used in an electrostatic spray device over the entire room.
- windows are kept open throughout all treatments to allow for better air circulation
- HEPA air purifiers are operating all day in every room, including our retail and office areas
- our team works in "pods" to avoid any potential cross contagions
- we allow 15 minutes of clean up and sanitation time between EVERY service
- estheticians wear KN95 masks, gloves, eye shields and fresh aprons for EVERY service
- While your mask is off during treatment, we ask that you refrain from talking. (That's the hardest part right?)
We feel incredibly fortunate that we have had no Covid incidents to date. We plan on keeping it that way, so if you don't feel well, or have had any exposure, please just reschedule.
We will do the same.
We can get through this together 🙂